MICRO SENSOR CO., LTD.
Micro Sensor Co., Ltd, founded in 1993, focuses on product design and development, manufacturing and sales for pressure, and temperature and flow measurement.
With over 49-year experience and technology, Micro Sensor develops series of measurement products including pressure sensors, pressure transmitters, level transmitters, electromagnetic flow meter, temperature sensor, temperature transmitter, IOT terminal and wireless transmission instruments.
Our products are applied in industrial process control, energy power, hydrology, construction machinery and sold to over 93 countries all over the world.
National Authorized Examination Institution of Pressure Measurement;
Intrinsic Safe Explosion-proof, Reliable and Safe performance;
Flush Diaphragm, Sanitary, Anti-corrosive Type Optional;
ATEX, UL, DNV, CE, RoHS Certificated;
Applications: Pressure Measurement and Control of Petroleum Oil, Chemical, Metallurgy, Power, Hydrology etc.
Multiple Φ19mm,Φ17mm,Φ15mm,Φ12.6mm Diameter Optional;
Flush Diaphragm, Anti-corrosive and Welded Type Optional;
Negative Pressure Measurable;
Applications include Industrial Process Control, Level Measurement, Gas and Liquid Pressure Measurement, Pressure Checking Meter, Pressure Calibrator, Liquid Pressure System and Switch, Cooling Equipment and Air Conditioning System, Aviation and Navigation Inspection.
Electromagnetic Flow meter
National Authorized Examination Institution of Flow meter Measurement;
Multiple Electrodes and Lining Optional for Various Applications;
1.0%, 0.5%, 0.2% Accuracy Optional;
Integrated, Separated Flange Optional with Multiple Output Signal and Power Supply.
- 03.01.01 - Flow sensors, switching
- 03.01.02 - Level sensors, switching
- 03.01.11 - Pressure and vacuum sensors, switching
- 03.01.12 - Temperature sensors, switching
- 03.01.13 - Sensors for hazardous areas, switching
- 03.05.05 - Pressure sensors, measuring
- 03.05.09 - Level sensors, measuring
- 03.05.17 - Temperature sensors, measuring
- 03.05.21 - Sensors for hazardous areas, measuring
- 03 - Sensor technology
- 03.07 - Measuring transducers
- 03.08 - Measuring instruments for electric signals