CMZ SISTEMI ELETTRONICI
CMZ SISTEMI ELETTRONICI is an Italian company engineering and producing electronic systems for industrial motion control.
The company targets to OEMs and systems integrators for the co-development of automatic machines featuring a deep level of customization in multi axis motion. The result: high performing machines with unique, special features.
Established in 1976 focusing on controllers, today CMZ offers a complete portfolio of solutions including:
-HARDWARE: controllers PLC, servo drives and motors, peripherals and I/Os, operator panels.
-SOFTWARE: ready to use and customized libraries, applicatives, development environments.
-SERVICE: engineering and co-design, remote technical assistance, maintenance contracts and programs, revamping.
CMZ is part of SOGA ENERGY TEAM industrial group, established in Italy in 1966 and operating worldwide in power generation, motion and control.
- 01 - Drive systems and components
- 01.01 - Standard motors
- 01.01.01 - Asynchronous motors
- 01.01.02 - Three-phase motors
- 01.01.04 - Synchronous motors
- 01.02.01 - AC-servomotors
- 01.02.10 - Compact drives
- 01.04 - Drives, systems, motion control
- 01.04.02 - Drives
- 01.04.02.01 - Three-phase drives
- 01.04.02.02 - DC drives
- 01.04.02.03 - Compact drives
- 01.04.03 - Drive controllers
- 01.04.04 - Motor controllers
- 03.04.03 - Vision systems
- 04 - Control technology
- 04.01 - Compact control systems (PLCs)
- 06 - Industrial software
- 09 - Human-machine-interface devices
- 09.02 - Operator panels
- 09.07 - HMI systems
- 10 - Industrial communication
- 10.02 - Field bus systems
- 10.02.02 - Field devices (I/O modules etc.)