At SPS Italia, an area dedicated to additive manufacturing, cutting-edge and frontier technology to respond to the main challenges in the industrial sector
An area dedicated to the intelligent production of the future, additive manufacturing and industrial 3D printing: from production to product development, from materials to solutions for additive manufacturing, from prototyping to digitization, to services. The project is supported by Formnext, the reference fair for additive manufacturing of the Messe Frankfurt group.
* Company list being updated
The special Additive Manufacturing area is aimed at companies in the fields:
- Product design / development
- Materials for additive manufacturing
- Solutions for additive manufacturing
- Prototyping / Digitization
To understand the needs of the sector and deepen the issues of greatest interest, SPS avails itself of the valuable contribution of a Technical Committee.
Advisory and technical support body made up of universities, industry experts, additive technology managers and end users.
Coordinator of the Committee: Franco Canna - Journalist and founder of Innovation Post
- HP Italy - Gino Rincicotti - EMEA 3D Print Regional Marketing Manager
- Stratasys - Enrico Toson - Regional Marketing Manager EOS - Electro Optical Systems
- Bosch Rexroth - Ylmaz Olgu - Segment Manager / Lorenzo Zerbi - Head of Sales Product Management.
- Politecnico di Milano - Bianca Maria Colosimo - Full Professor in Technologies and Processing Systems
- University of Pavia - Ferdinando Auricchio - Full Professor, Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture (DICAr)
- Turin Polytechnic - Luca Iuliano - Full Professor of Manufacturing Technology and President of the Competence Center CIM 4.0
- Davide Sher - Journalist, market analyst and 3dpbm founder