Here you can find important information to prevent scams and fraud actions played by companies out of our control
Please beware of these companies:
- Expo Guide S.C., based in Ave Horacio, 340 – 3, Col Chapultepec Morales, Messico, D.F. 11570, owner of www.expo-guide.com
- Construct Data Publisher A.S. / Avron S.r.o, based in Suchè Myto 1 811 03, Bratislava, Slovakia, owner of www.fair-guide.com
- Event Fair, based in Hibokà cesta 7, SK 811 04, Bratislava, Slovakia, owner of www.eventandfair.org
- International Fairs Directory (Connect Publisher), based in S.C. Apartado Postal no. 39-014 - C.P. Mexico City - Messico
- International Fairs Directory (MULPOR Company S.A.), based in Araucana 1277, CP 11400 Montevideo – Uruguay
This companies use the exhibitor addresses published online and send out fake letters asking for an update of the information in the International Fairs Directory Fair Register. By filling out the enclosed form, a subscription is agreed upon amounting to 1,200 €.
This is only mentioned in the small print. If you receive such a letter from International Fairs Directory, please do not fill out the form and do not return it with the enclosed reply envelope!
This behaviour has been censored by AGCM (Autorità Garante della Concorrenza e del Mercato) with Bollettino n. 40 del 14 ottobre 2013
Messe Frankfurt Italia has absolutely nothing to do with this kind of initiatives. The admission to SPS Italia online catalogue is free for all our exhibitors and needs to be agreed upon directly with the organization offices.